Renewable energy & climate
Addressing climate change and accelerating the transition to clean renewables are two of the most critical challenges facing humanity. Scientific evidence, mounting community pressure and international efforts have created powerful new momentum for tackling these issues and creating not just a cleaner, but a fairer, energy system that accounts for marginalised communities and future generations.
Governments are legislating and regulating for reduced emissions, driving new models, incentives and schemes aimed at dramatically reducing sectoral carbon footprints.
International disclosure and accounting standards are creating business and sectoral emissions transparency with effects on capital flows and social licence.
Rapid innovation combined with a supportive economic environment are driving massive investment in both proven and novel renewable energy generation.
Uneven uptake and adoption of renewables technology across different industry sectors has created powerful targeting for government policy to drive adoption in order to meet GHG targets.
Businesses are actively seeking to authentically and profitably take on the climate challenge.
How we help
- Engage sectors and communities to understand their needs, barriers and aspirations for the new energy economy, and to build insights on resilience in the face of a changing climate.
- Co-design policy, regulatory arrangements and strategy that drives towards a low-emission economy, engaging agency and industry decision-makers, stakeholders, scientific and economic experts and communities at local, national or international levels to co-create the future and the roadmap for achieving it.
- Coalition building, helping industry sectors, government and NGOs work together to achieve outcomes unachievable working in isolation.
- Co-design authentic ESG programs and sustainability-driven market differentiators that orient organisations and their workforce towards tackling the greatest challenge faced by humanity today and create meaningful, measurable impact.
- Sparking innovation, creating new strategies, models, programs, and interventions that change operating dynamics and that shift the equation towards sustainability.
- Geospatially-enabled experiences, online or real-world, that create new spatial insights in areas like agricultural production and environmental impact, biosecurity risk and food security.
- Transformation blueprinting, working with you to co-design digital and business transformations for your organisation or sector that alter the operating dynamics of emissions, and clearly articulate how the future will work, and the architecture that underpins it.
- Data strategy and its implementation, creating new data assets and their exploitation to power research and actionable insights.
And much more.