When it comes to creating strong engagement, it is important to know your audience so you can create a compelling narrative that captures the imagination and builds a shared desire for change. Creating powerful communications and a strong brand is essential to make impact.
How ThinkPlace can help
We work with leaders to design communication for a variety of purposes and audiences. ThinkPlace can help design:
- Evidence-based communication, by designing research to understand the values, language and messengers that resonate with your audiences and have measurable impact.
- Communication strategies, using narrative framing methodologies to craft messages and calls to action that work.
- Audience analysis, by using media analysis, qualitative and quantitative research to understand who you need to talk to have the biggest impact and conducting user testing.
- Factual storytelling, by producing your narrative in different formats – written, visual, multi-media – tailored to audiences and their media and channel preferences.
- Marketing and branding, to ensure your story is instantly recognisable and easy to communicate.
- Organisation transformation change narrative, by taking a co-design approach we determine the shifts which necessitate change and overarching approach
- Road mapping change narrative, identifies the steps required to achieve the change, and linkages to current initiatives underway.
- Measurement and evaluation, to review of the effectiveness of your communication, identify evolution of messages and tactics, and pivot to ensure your story is being told.