Climate and the Environment
Climate change is one of the most pressing issues of our time. It will take a collective, global effort to make meaningful changes that mitigate the risks it poses.
Community adaptation, environment conservation, and resource management are all integral in climate change responses. ThinkPlace recognises that people and the planet are interconnected, and our strategic solutions consider sustainable development outcomes alongside environmental protection.
What we do:
- Facilitate innovation and collaboration across the wide-reaching, global sector
- Co-creating sustainability strategies, grounded in human insight, for major international organisations, private sector and more
- Engage communities to understand the lived experience of climate change and its disproportionate effects on low-resource contexts
- Encourage adoption of innovative technologies that support climate change goals
- Catalysing sustainable behaviour change through the development of interventions with and for climate-affected communities