Research & Insights
To understand a complex problem, we must go directly to the people who hold the strongest motivation to address it. Our designers bring deep expertise in qualitative and quantitative research to produce profound human insights. Through academic-level research in real-world, rapidly evolving contexts, we distil meaningful insights that inform strategic, evidence-based decision-making.
How we can help
- Qualitative research and analysis through semi-structured interviews and focus group discussions, going beyond ‘what’ and asking ‘why?’
- Quantitative research and analysis using structured interviews and survey design, recruitment and distribution to reveal a cross-sectional understanding of a specific population or sample
- Immersive ethnographic research sees us take on ‘participant-observer’ roles in the lives of your users or customers, to learn about their everyday pain points, barriers and needs
- Bespoke research tool and technique development to support research with unique, underrepresented, or hard-to-reach target groups and audiences
- Behavioural research and insights can be targeted to uncover the drivers of behaviours or norms, enabling constructive and sustainable behavioural shifts