HCD & Service Design
We wholeheartedly believe in the principle that those for whom we design must be those with whom we design. As human-centred design (HCD) practitioners, we believe this because we know it works. HCD is a co-creative approach to problem-solving that places the people at the centre of the design process.
How ThinkPlace can help
Whether it’s deepening your team’s HCD capability or better understanding the service experience of your customers, ThinkPlace can help you with:
- Conducting immersive, empathy-led user research to identify underserved or latent needs, painpoints, and opportunities among customers or users
- Unlocking deep human insights by observing people’s everyday activities, analysing patterns of behaviour, and empathetically understanding how and why people do what they do
- Rapid brainstorming and ideation by ‘thinking out loud’ and translating a set of human insight into a clear design opportunity
- Prototyping and testing design solutions to validate a concept in low-risk, low-cost ways. We test prototypes directly with users to iteratively refine them for implementation.
- Mapping experiences, journeys and services to better understand where users are experiencing painpoints, and where design opportunities lie