Human-Centred Design and Service Design
We wholeheartedly believe in the principle that those for whom we design must be those with whom we design. As human-centred design (HCD) practitioners, we champion this because we know it works. HCD is a co-creative approach to problem-solving that places relevant people at the centre of the design process.
We work collaboratively with all stakeholders to understand the diversity of perspectives, needs and challenges to co-create services, systems, products and experiences that seek to meet the needs of the people that experience them.
How we can help
- Conduct immersive, empathy-led user research to identify underserved or neglected needs, pain points, and opportunities among customers or users
- Unlock deep human insights by observing people’s everyday activities, analysing patterns of behaviour, and empathetically understanding how and why people do what they do
- Rapid brainstorming and ideation to translate a set of human insights into a clear design opportunity
- Prototype and test design solutions directly with users to validate and refine a concept in low-risk, low-cost ways
- Map experiences, journeys and services to better understand where users are struggling, and where design opportunities exist